Tuesday, May 1, 2012

YPP April ATC swap *Garden Dreams*

April ATC swap at www.yourpaperpantry.ning.com Theme: Garden Dreams.
Introducing my ATC I created for this swap. I was so excited to be able to create this card to share with others. This is one of my favorite pieces of work. For the carrots I have pieces of orange card stock measuring approximately 1/4"x8 1/2" and rolled each of them. Before rolling them I distressed the edges so when they were rolled up, it would be more dimentional. I created this to look like the carrots are sitting in a flower trough or window seal and of course who can garden without a shovel or rake and so you will see those in the background for embellishements, Then I ran the base of the card through the cuttlebug for some embossed look. The sentiment that I add stated "The Best Fertilizer is The Gardeners Shadow!" Before sending this off to the host, I had also attached a package of carrot seeds to each card for the ladies I will be swapping with. Hope you ladies enjoy this creation of my garden dream ATC.

6 comments:

  1. A lovely assortment of projects,well done on the blog too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Jane. Do you have a blog as well to share?

      Delete
  2. I always love to visit blogs and gain new inspirations.

    Thanks so much
    Kimberly

    http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Here soon I too will take a look at blog. Thanks so much for sharing.

      Delete
  3. Lovely site, Im a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for following and keep in touch as well. Love to hear from others. Do you have a blog site?

    ReplyDelete