Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Stand up flip photo album with dimentions.

 Four of the stand up flip photo albums that I had made.
 Side view. I used ribbon and connected the last two pieces of chipboard to make more sturdy and to prevent back piece from slidding down.

 Above: The bigger of the four. 9 1/2X 5
 Thanks goes out to LakeAvenueDesigns for your inspirations.
 Above: the back panal of the large photo album. I created a pocket to hold an envelope pocket page I created that will hold more photos and journaling tags.




The measurements for the 9 1/5 X 5 album are as followed: From the back panals to the front panals-  Back panal (standing base) is measured 9 1/2 X 5,  8 1/2 X5, 7 X5, 5 1/2 X5, and 5 X 4. Then as you have those measurements then embellish and assemble. Fun and easy to do and the outcome is a beautiful flip photo book.  Check out my youtube channel to see more of each flip book. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Rg1yLvttW4&feature=plcp

No comments:

Post a Comment