Wednesday, October 17, 2012

[#17] 31 Days of Halloween

Morning everyone, day 17 Of October, half way through and before long, Halloween will be here. Today I would like to share is my tri-fold treat holder. The size is approximately 3x10 and opens in a tri-fold manner. On the inside left panal I created a pocket that holds tags. I have included three tags. Then on the inside middle and right panals, I had adhered some chocolate bars with glue dots. This folds up. I have black ribbon for closure and a vintage halloween image of a witch and a cat. The cat I had glossy accented to stand out more. Then for the title, I have two brooms in the background of the title. The title says, "Happy Halloween, have a be-witching time." Then on the bottom, I have added some black ribbon. This conludes my day #17. Like to see you all tomorrow for day #18. Have a great day. Remember, we just made it through Monday and Tuesday, all down hill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment